• Manage day-to-day IT infrastructure
• Provide helpdesk support for network issues and respond to requests for IT support
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
• Experience with deploying and managing Virtual Machines
• Experience with IAVA and HBSS compliance
• Monitors network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Experience with securing networks by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Knowledge of PM MC system portfolio preferred (TSI v2, BCCSvS, Enterprise Services (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, XMPP, DDS, C21, SQL)
Bachelors degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, BS in Computer Science. Education may be substituted with relevant work experience.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346