General Job Overview:
Kord is seeking an Software Engineer to design, develop and deploy software solutions. Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering customer requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Java FX, or c++. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable, self-documenting code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Develop software in C++ and Java
- Working with software engineering tools such as: Source Control (Git), Testing Frameworks (JUnit), Building Tools (Gradle) and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Must have or be able to get and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.