Cyber Security Analyst
General Job Overview:
The Cyber Security Systems Analyst will be responsible for working in a team environment to conduct research/analysis of current and emerging Cyber Threats Intelligence; Define requirements, test concepts, test equipment, develop data collection requirements for testing the operation of U. S. weapon systems in the presence of current and emerging Cyber Threats. This individual will perform Cyber Threat tests and evaluate results.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience preferred
- Cyber Intel background
- Cyber cross domain knowledge
- Ability to perform offensive and defensive Cyber Threat test and evaluation
- Knowledge of cyber security tools (SPLUNK, TAC, Palantir, and/or RMT, Wireshark)
- Experience and strong understanding of current Cyber Threats, with experience in testing threats
- Development of testing methodologies across multiple domains
- Performing ethical hacking on US weapon systems
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification preferred
- Prior Military experience or support of the Military preferred
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Security clearance is required
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.