Cyber Security Engineer
General Job Overview:
The Cyber Security Systems Engineer will ensure designs of Launch Control Systems, electronic equipment drawers and racks, software cyber security requirements to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and expand horizons to understand and comply with nuclear surety requirements. The Cyber Security Systems Engineer will be responsible for meeting milestones in support of Prime Contractor Deliverables and artifacts for Systems Readiness Review, Cost Capabilities Technical Interchange Meeting, Systems Functional Review and Preliminary Design Review. the AVE Software Engineer will support reports, plans, trade studies and analysis for MBSE products including the Software Development Plan and Technical Readiness Level (TRL) status.
- Must have Cyber Security Experience.
- The CSSE is required to meet 8140 and 8570 Certification requirements (e.g. Security +, CISSP, CASP)
- Skills in RF communications are preferred.
- Skills in nuclear surety are preferred.
- Electrical Engineering Experience is a plus.
- Systems Engineering Experience is a plus.
- Software Development experience is a plus.
- Experience developing Cybersecurity RMF packages for missile systems with Weapon Systems Command and Control is a plus.
- Experience with Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Minute Man III, Single Stimulation Framework (SSF) and similar Air Force and MDA programs is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance. Top Secret Clearance preferred. Must be SCI eligible.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.