General Job Overview:
The Accountant will be responsible for creating journal entries and assembling supporting documentation, as well as for tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the financial statements. This position will perform invoicing tasks within standard policies and reflective of the customer requirements. The selected candidate will help with monthly close process under supervision of Accounting Manager and work with Accounting Manager on monthly reporting to executive management.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year direct experience.
- Understanding preparation of monthly financial statements and reports; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Working knowledge of government contract invoicing.
- Resolve revenue and billing related issues and follow up on outstanding items.
- Maintain general ledger.
- Maintain fixed asset records.
- Maintain reconciliations and schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Bachelors degree in related field
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346