Mid-Level BMDS Analyst
The candidate will support simulation integration analysis, data analysis, interface analysis, and simulation Verification and Validation activities. The candidate will assist with the development of material to be presented at engineering reviews that summarizes the analytical work performed. Other activities include establishing requirements for evaluation tools and processes, development of analytical tools, providing analytical support to the test planning process, and coordination of analytical results within the BMDS community.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years direct Missile Defense systems analysis experience.
- Knowledge of the interactions between and the integration of the BMDS elements including the regional elements (THAAD, Patriot, Aegis BMD, Host Nation elements), the GMD elements (GFC, GBI, IDT, SBX, CDU, UEWRs), and the BMDS elements (C2BMC, AN/TPY (FBM), Aegis LRS&T).
- Knowledge of the tactical messages that support these interactions including J-series, B-series, VMF, and GMD XML is highly desired as well as knowledge of the HWIL architecture infrastructure (OSF) including truth presentation to the element models (SMHR, signatures, environment), experiment control PDUs and element interaction PDUs.
- Familiarity with Single Stimulation Framework (SSF) or Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) is also desired. Good computational software skills are required. Experience with Linux, Python, MATLAB, C++, and Java is desired.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance level.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and technical writing skills and take a proactive role to assure that responsibilities are completed on or ahead of schedule.
- The candidate must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, and Supporting Contractor personnel.
Bachelors degree in related field.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346