General Job Overview:
The Program Analyst will support a range of planning, budget, and administrative, functions in support of MDA/ARC.
- Will assist in decision documentation preparation such as briefings, slides and supporting materials (white papers, fact sheets, status reports, progress reports, and information papers) as needed.
- Review documents for omissions and inconsistencies to ensure information is complete and accurate.
- Coordinate facilities and resources to conduct briefings and/or other collaboration activities.
- Attend meetings with leadership and other groups, transcribe notes, record action items, present slides and provide meeting minutes as needed.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and assists in development and maintenance of program budget.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance
Bachelors degree in related field
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346