Sr. Program Control Analyst
- Minimum of 6 years of program control experience in federal government contracting working with Cost-plus, T&M, and Fixed price contracts.
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of billable contracts in the accounting system (Unanet) to ensure consistency with the contracts and support of the Program Management’s contract performance reporting requirements.
- Develop plans, budgets and schedules, to meet contractual/project requirements for multiple contracts with a variety of contract types, such as FFP, CPFF, T&M, as well as hybrids.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Monitor progress of program requirements and cost performance against plans to ensure contractual cost obligations are met.
- Produce Cost reports and CDRLs to distribute to customers & internal management.
- Conduct variance analysis of actuals vs baseline.
- Support accounts receivable as required during the monthly billing process.
- Review and approve Monthly invoices and validate revenue.
- Generate reports of Quarterly revenue, profit, and direct labor projections by contract by person.
- Initiate funding alerts to the subcontracts administrator for all contracts assigned.
- Review subcontractor/vendor invoices for accuracy.
- Review and access all new contracts and contract modifications.
- Assist in the investigations and resolution of AR invoice issues.
- Assist in the pricing of labor, travel and materials for various types of contracts and proposals.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Prefer working knowledge of Unanet.
- Strong aptitude for using & enhancing Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and high interest in learning Unanet web-based planning software for forecasting.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively, strong commitment to customer service, and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346