C4 Modeling and Simulation Engineer
General Job Overview:
The engineer in this role works projects related to modeling and analysis of threat Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) systems; communication systems and networks; and related analysis on all types of foreign threat communications systems. Engineering tasks may include requirements development, simulation architecture definition, and C4 system algorithm characterization; integration of C4 models into engagement-level and mission-level systems-of-systems simulations; analysis, development and enhancement of threat C4 models; design, development and test of high-fidelity communications network model; test planning and execution; support of small and large-scale simulation studies; and system engineering and analysis. The candidate will works with the Task Lead to coordinate requirements, design, and testing of solutions.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8-15 years of experience in modeling and simulation
- The candidate must be self-motivated, a quick study, possess good communication skills, and be willing to work as part of an integrated product team consisting of both Government and contractor personnel.
- The candidate will become an expert in threat C4 systems, networks, tactics, protocols and techniques, as well as, advanced concepts in modeling and simulation of such dynamic, real-world implementations.
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with C4 modeling and/or hardware, military network communications, and network centric warfare systems.
- Candidate will work with all-source intelligence analysts, and C4 system experts to develop and maintain C4 model software in C/C++.
- Experience with Python and MATLAB/Simulink is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346