Logistics Analyst - Associate
General Job Overview:
The Logistics Analyst -Associate works under general supervision. Performs tasks in support of logistics projects. Develops, upgrades and improves systems for tracking and reporting material, material handling procedures and scheduling. Provides and maintains customer reports in database for asset performance, inventory, logging data, route activity including invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracking. Use of forklift for organization, inventory control, warehouse reductions/improvements, etc. Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, or inventory integrity. Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory returns. Provides on-going direct customer mission support with flexible hours to include but not limited to movement of property and material within the warehouse and from one facility to another, roadblocks, and assist in recovery missions.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) required.
- Experience in asset management life cycle and workflow process management system Maximo a plus.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Required CDL license within 90 days of acceptance of job.
- Required to deliver weekly activity report of accomplishments.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
High School diploma is required
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346