Opposing Force Team Member
General Job Overview:
The Opposing Forces Team Member will assist the Ground Operations Coordinator in the execution of current and future operations in support of ground and air forces training. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing, assisting, and enabling Opposing Forces and role player support of Ground and Air Forces during tactical exercises.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years direct experience.
- Assist the customer OPFOR section with planning, coordination, briefing and execution of support for ground and air exercises.
- Coordinates with internal and external agencies to identify and coordinate OPFOR support requirements.
- Develop exercise and OPFOR products as needed to accomplish training unit's training goals.
- Assist in conduct of pre-execution checks and inspections.
- Ensure the proper integration and direction of OPFOR during mission operations.
- Conduct evaluations of training and mission exercises when requested by the COR.
- Conduct mission briefs and lead role players to the operation site as needed.
- Conduct Observer Controller Evaluator task during training and mission exercises as needed. Ensure that the Exercise rules of engagement and safety standards are followed.
- Develop and present After Action Report (AAR) when requested by the COR.
- Coordinate with and support the Exercise Support Team (EST) as requested by the COR or designated representative.
- Dispatch and perform operator level maintenance on assigned vehicles.
- Must have CTC OPFOR experience, CTC OC Certification preferred, CTC AAR development and briefing experience
- High School Diploma
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346