General Job Requirements:
Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment "COE" initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio helpful.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
• Study and describe the infrastructure required for optimal pulling, pushing, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, XML and other technologies.
• Work with stakeholders including the Product Managers, Lead Engineers and Developers teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Keep data secure using industry standards and strategies for security.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative data designs.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Preferred Job Requirements:
Working SQL, XML and VMF knowledge and experience working with databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and stores.
• Experience building and optimizing data, architectures and data sets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of military messaging, XML and data stores.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, or Engineering.
• Experience with DoD practices.
• Experience with military C4 systems.
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Sciences or Information Technology or similar)
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346
Location: Aberdeen, MD