General Job Overview:
This position is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, modifying and drafting all government contracts and other related government contract documents. Responsible for representing Kord in high-level internal and external solicitation and contract negotiations. Provide assistance with the drafting, review, analysis, modification and negotiation of subcontract agreements. Actively participate in efforts to improve policies and procedures related to government contract management and government contract compliance. The selected candidate will ensure contracts or modifications are timely executed and provide continuous support in the administration of complex, small and large-scale federal contracts through the communication of government contract requirements to the appropriate departments / functions / individuals / leadership through contract briefs in order to ensure successful administration and compliance with all terms. Preserve Intellectual Property through timely notification of intellectual property rights to the government in accordance with regulations.
- 3- 5 years government contracts experience
- Must have excellent leadership and priority/goal setting skills
- Must be detailed oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently with a minimal level of supervision
- Must have strong written and verbal skills to effectively interface with all levels of business, management and Government officials
- The ability to multi-task prioritizes commitments, manage time effectively and work independently to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Must have experience or proven ability to learn standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to Federal
- Government contracting while relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience with cost proposal preparation, contract negotiation, federal compliance, project audits, government property management, Intellectual Property and any other business related support required for proper administration and management of contracts
- Quick comprehension of customer and company contract requirements as well as serving as the primary project interface with the client's contracting officer.
- Ability to maintain high quality in a team oriented, rapid paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong problem solving capabilities with the ability to visualize and communicate solutions
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Willingness to actively engage with contracts resources for help and to develop and share best practices
- Able to effectively interface with high level management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- General knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CFR, DEAR, ITAR, EAR, TINA and CAS
- Bachelors degree from an accredited educational institution
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346