There are 4 main areas of responsibilities for the selected candidate for Technical Lead position. There is a minimum of 9 years direct experience required for this opportunity. Please see requirements provided below:
1. Cyber Security
- Candidate must be fully capable of: Leading and managing the implementation of required network security to properly safeguard all computer systems, network, and data in accordance with current policies and regulations. Assess the security risks of IT systems, network, and software applications and document them in formal security and risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the Authorizing Official process. The lead drives cyber strategy and provides insight into all policy and technical decisions. He/She oversees the implementation of DoDD 8530.1, DoDD 8500.2, DoDI 8510.1, DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework, and other applicable NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, guidelines to include interfacing with the Information Assurance management and case managers. Proficient in the use/working knowledge of Python, Visual Basic, Bash, Unix, Linux, and Windows,
- Candidate must be capable of leading all aspects of engineering activities across the program to include planning, integration, development, and network testing. Lead all network test support activities to include strategic and deliberate planning. Develops, plans, coordinates and integrates systems-related requirements to support operational needs. Makes recommendations based on assessments of stakeholder requirements. Develops and coordinates contract deliverables and reports. Prepares management plans and reports. Leads team members in completion of contract deliverables, task order review, and briefings and presentations. General knowledge of network integration testing, test configuration management, and data management required. General knowledge of complex weapon system engineering as it related to designing, developing, and implementing a network capable of conducting ground tests of the BMDS.
3. Network and Information Technology
- Candidate must be capable of leading all aspects of network and communication activities across the program to include identifying, prioritizing, and resolving network related issues. Research, design, and present emerging technology recommendations to improve the overall network efficiencies and capabilities across the program. Experience in monitoring and analyzing network performance to detect and resolve issues. Experience in leading network projects, including the installation of new network hardware or software and network configuration and design. Provides technical leadership in the integration and testing of complex large-scale networks.
- The best candidate leads integration checkout activities for BMDS laboratories. Primary test asset management focal point during formal ground testing, coordinating with the Test Event Execution team to work issues that may arise with components and report status and readiness laboratories via voice communications. The lead coordinates with all participating BMDS elements within labs for formal test events, lab readiness runs, and element requested checkout activities, real world events and training exercises; coordinates schedules for integration and lab activities based on element availability. The Integration Lead, leads the execution of lab readiness runs to verify status of the HWIL assets within ISTC labs. Assists lab components in the resolution of issues affecting successful integration for the specified test event. Ensures all data is appropriately captured for each component after individual runs, located in the appropriate storage area, and placed under CM control for transfer to the Missile Defense Data Center. Captures and maintains metrics of the number of hardware, software, and configuration changes as well as the number of runs conducted on a day to day basis within laboratories to feed overall asset utilization metrics for all assets. Performance metrics are also captured to include component turnaround time, test execution durations, and data archival efficiency. Provides technical support at weekly Integration Meetings and any other impromptu Technical Meetings, as required.
- Bachelors degree in related field
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346