General Job Overview:
The selected candidate will provide expertise in air and missile defense modeling and simulations software, tools, and integration as well as standards and process development. The candidate will be part of a team exploring advanced design concepts for air and missile defense enterprise sensor integration, data fusion, sensor and battle management, and distributed real time fire control systems. The candidate will also conduct trade studies on future software architectures and new capability integration for Army Air and Missile Defense (AMD).
- Demonstrated radar experience, including acquisition, tracking, and discrimination functions
- Radar systems, sensors, and/or signal processing expertise
- Analytical, decision-making, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge of systems engineering principles and the ability to clearly communicate technical ideas to colleagues, customers, and senior personnel
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with ability to successfully obtain a TS/SCI.
- BS (MS or PhD preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science plus direct relevant experience with Army, Ballistic Missile Defense or similar radars.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346