Program Control Analyst
General Job Overview:
The Program Control Analyst will provide support in a small business Federal Government contracting environment to include planning, tracking, analysis and reporting on multiple projects.
- 3-5 years experience in Program Control for a Government contractor.
- Good understanding of business concepts.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Prepare cost projections and spend plans for a variety of contract types including FFP, CPFF T&M and hybrid.
- Track actual fund expenditures against projections.
- Develop and maintain Spend Plans and ETPs.
- Maintain and enhance tracking tools.
- Prepare Contract Work Authorizations.
- Prepare cost reports for submission to the Government and prime contractors.
- Support Program and Division managers by providing regular updates regarding program funding status.
- Work closely with Subcontracts Administrator, Contract Administrator and Program Management to manage the program costs.
- Prepare financial data and participate in monthly Program Management Reviews.
- Project set-up including contract detail and people assignments in Unanet as needed.
- Review of contracts and contract modifications prior to execution.
- Assist in the investigations and resolution of invoicing issues.
- Assist in the pricing of labor, travel and materials for various types of contracts and proposal efforts.
- Unanet experience desired.
• Bachelors Degree in related field.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346