Red Hat Linux Kernel Developer
- Experience compiling Linux Kernels, Hardware and Software Integration is required.
- System Administrator experience is required.
- Experience with patch integration is required.
- Experience integrating with Cyber Risk Management Framework experts for implementing controls on the system is a plus.
- Active security clearance is required.
- 8570 Certification and/or OS certification required.
- Bachelors degree in related field or 8 years of experience to substitute.
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346