Systems Engineering Lead
General Job Overview:
Candidate will be responsible for developing systems architecture, developing requirements, developing work and process flow diagrams, conducting peer reviews, developing schedules, generating program documentation, and managing the SW development team. Candidate will also develop and execute tests on beta and final products to ensure compliance with requirements. Candidate must be able to work independently, have good written and verbal communication skills, well organized, and be able to successfully manage a small team of software developers.
• Identify system engineering requirements from customer goals and objectives
• Develop systems architectures
• Develop requirements
• Develop work and process flow diagrams
• Conduct peer reviews
• Develop schedules
• Generate program documentation
• Develop and execute tests on beta and final products to ensure compliance
• Experience writing and maintaining requirements
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage a small team of software developers
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Secret Security Clearance
• Familiarity with DOORS is desired
• Understanding of common tactical data link (TADIL) messages and message interactions.
Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346
Location: Huntsville, AL